Re: Inside work at Chandler Saturday Morning

Bob Sieber

Thanks.  See you then.

On Mar 24, 2017, at 6:20 PM, F J JR RAINS fjrains@... [bas-astro] <bas-astro@...> wrote:

Bob,

We'll meet you at 9:45 at the Texaco.

See you then and thanks!

Fred

On Friday, March 24, 2017 3:41 PM, "Bob Sieber bpatlanta@... [bas-astro]" <bas-astro@...> wrote:

Hi Fred,

I would like to help, but will need assistance finding my way.  Just let me know when you would like to meet at the Texaco.

Thanks,

Bob
On Mar 24, 2017, at 1:52 PM, F J JR RAINS fjrains@... [bas-astro] <bas-astro@...> wrote:

The Messier Marathon is a no-go for Saturday but we're going to be completing some inside work and could use some help if you're available. We need to mount the new MI-250 and C14 in the roll-off and mount the 10" LX200 in the new dome. We also need to complete the wiring on the new dome and connect the solar panel. If the rain holds off we may tear down the old wooden structure but right now it looks like the rain will be early.

We're going to get up there at 10AM and try to be gone by 2PM. If you're not familiar with the location let us know and we'll meet you at the Texaco station at exit 166 off of I59.

Let us know if you can make it.

Thanks!

Fred
Outreach Coordinator