Re: observatories

Bob Sieber

Rob, so glad to know you are doing o.,k.  Hopefully your recovery will be smooth.  Know you want this to be over with, but hang in there.  Do have a good Thanksgiving.  You are in my prayers.

All the best to you and your family.

Bob

On Nov 18, 2018, at 2:48 PM, Fred Rains <fjrains@...> wrote:

Hang in there, Rob!

It gets better - although not as quick as you'd like.... :-)

I spent last Thanksgiving the way you are about to spend yours. It will be somewhat subdued but, wow! - talk about something to be thankful for!

We are all glad to hear from you! Please let us know how you're doing and if there's something we can do.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Fred and Faith

On Sunday, November 18, 2018, 12:00:49 PM CST, scopegeek <scopegeek@...> wrote:

Rob is hanging in there guys.  Coughing is my least favorite activity right now.  It lights me up from head to toe.  You know you have been reduced to your least common denominator when when your greatest desire and prayer is to poop to relieve the constipation associated with OIC (Opioid Induced Constipation - pain medicine).  You’ve not had an experience until you’ve tried to pass something the size of a coke can through an orifice the size of a marble.  Believe me,  that alone will make you reconsider your life as an Opioid addict. There is no way that the high from Opioid addiction can ever make up for the pain and discomfort of Opioid Induced Constipation - you’ll never convince me differently.

Hope to see you guys soon.

Rob