Re: Fw: Robert Andrew Lambert Obituary - Visitation & Funeral Information

wallace parker

I wrote this on Rob's Obituary page:
Rob was a member of the Birmingham Astronomy Society (BAS)
Back in September/ October 2018, Rob was doing deep sky photography and what was unique
was he used a black/white Malicam to test out his target and then photograph with his DSLR camera.
I learned a lot from Rob. He was a smart man and a loss to BAS.
We didn't know about his death and we are very sorry we missed his funeral but we were thinking
about him and we were worried.

Godspeed Rob among the stars you loved to view and photograph..

Wallace

Sad news...

Fred

Begin forwarded message: