From: main@bas-astro.groups.io <main@bas-astro.groups.io> on behalf of Fred Rains <fjrains@...>
Sent: Tuesday, March 24, 2020 6:43 PM
To: main@bas-astro.groups.io <main@bas-astro.groups.io>
Subject: [bas-astro] Astro Things to Do - Night Sky Network

Good afternoon everyone!

The Birmingham Astronomical Society is a member club of the Night Sky Network (NSN). The NSN is a partnership between The Jet Propulsion Laboratory at CalTec and Astronomy Clubs across the country. One of the benefits of membership is that the club members can participate in webinars presented on various topics from time to time and tonight there is going to be one of these on the Hubble Space Telescope.

To watch this you will need to have a link sent to  you by NSN. These links will be sent to club members and I am in the process of updating the club roster on the NSN website. Before I do that I wanted to check with everyone to see if its ok with you to do so.

If you are interested in having this information sent to you, please let me know and I'll add your name and email address.

Info on tonight's webinar can be found here.

Thanks!

Fred Rains
BAS - Outreach Coordinator