Re: Astro Things to Do - Night Sky Network

Fred Rains

Hey there, Gene.

Our club treasurer is very involved with the virus response and it could be a few days before things settle out.

We’ll get the info out to everyone soon.

Thanks!

Fred

On Mar 24, 2020, at 5:32 PM, Gene Marlin <Genemarlin@...> wrote:

I also need to mail someone a check for my 2020 membership renewal. If someone would send info on that, it'd be great.

On Tue, Mar 24, 2020 at 2:28 PM Martin <Mrodri2@...> wrote:
Yes please
thanks

Also, it si time to pay my annual membership but since there is no meeting in person, where can i send the check to?

Martin Rodriguez