Camera for Sale

John

The next Item I will be selling is a HA modified Canon XS (1000D).  This is the body only but comes with the box and all paperwork, charger and two batteries, as well as an after-market dummy battery/AC adapter that lets you take endless hours of images as long as you are plugged into an outlet.

The camera looks like new and functions perfectly.  It also works fine as a normal light camera too as long as you set a custom white balance.

It costs $275 to modify a camera at Lifepixel, and I would only like to get $250 for this one that is already modified.  My AT6RC sold within an hour of listing on Cloudy Nights, so I know it will sell there, but I want to offer it to you first.

John