Re: New Member Greetings

Sterling DeRamus

Welcome, Tony. Great shots.

On Nov 8, 2020, at 8:41 AM, Tony <mineralmanager@...> wrote:

Greetings to everyone! My name is Tony. I’m looking forward to meeting in person sometime in the near future post Covid. I thought I’d share a “poster” I made from shots I took this past month of Mars. I think I’ve been having too much fun as I made a labelled albedo map of the photos too. I used a 203mm Newtonian, a Powermate 5x, and ZWO ASI 178mc, Pipp, AutoStakkert3, Registax, and a little PS. I know using the PM5x with my 8 inch is oversampling, but I did binning on some. First time trying, eh. -   Anyway, I was happy with the photos I got. Now its time to try some deep sky targets with my dslr.