Re: New Member Greetings

Robert Pitt

Impressive Tony!

From: main@bas-astro.groups.io <main@bas-astro.groups.io> On Behalf Of Tony
Sent: Saturday, November 7, 2020 9:48 PM
To: main@bas-astro.groups.io
Subject: [bas-astro] New Member Greetings

Greetings to everyone! My name is Tony. I’m looking forward to meeting in person sometime in the near future post Covid. I thought I’d share a “poster” I made from shots I took this past month of Mars. I think I’ve been having too much fun as I made a labelled albedo map of the photos too. I used a 203mm Newtonian, a Powermate 5x, and ZWO ASI 178mc, Pipp, AutoStakkert3, Registax, and a little PS. I know using the PM5x with my 8 inch is oversampling, but I did binning on some. First time trying, eh. -   Anyway, I was happy with the photos I got. Now its time to try some deep sky targets with my dslr.