From: main@bas-astro.groups.io <main@bas-astro.groups.io> on behalf of Robert Pitt <rpittal@...>
Sent: Wednesday, November 25, 2020 8:51 PM
To: main@bas-astro.groups.io <main@bas-astro.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [bas-astro] First Attempted Nebula Pic and Processing - M42

Nice Tony. Got a nice running man also!

From: main@bas-astro.groups.io <main@bas-astro.groups.io> On Behalf Of Tony
Sent: Wednesday, November 25, 2020 12:17 PM
To: main@bas-astro.groups.io

This is my first attempt at a nebula pic.  I chose M42 because, hey I'm a noob, it's bright, and forgiving, etc...  lol.  Anyhow, just learning.  Details of shot are provided in my FB post link below.  Any commentary/instruction is appreciated.

LINK:  https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=2794735614145684&set=a.2750508278568418

On to M45 next...
--
Tony Edwards