From: main@bas-astro.groups.io <main@bas-astro.groups.io> on behalf of Sterling DeRamus <sterling.deramus@...>
Sent: Saturday, December 19, 2020 4:04 PM
To: main@bas-astro.groups.io <main@bas-astro.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [bas-astro] Technical help request -- Celestron 130 SLT

First they should join us!

On Dec 19, 2020, at 6:59 AM, James Moore via groups.io <jasbmoore@...> wrote:

Hello, everyone!

We received this message on our FB page. If you can help Mike out, please feel free to email him at leddems79@... Thanks!

Hello, my son and I recently bought a telescope. We have always been interested in space  and needed up buying a Celestron 130 SLT. We have got some good pictures of the moon but we are trying to go further. We have struggled for months researching the internet about the proper lenses....camera mounts...software...alignment but with little success. We need help! Can you point me in the right direction?