Re: French Camp?


Bob Sieber
 

Sterling, I am going. Will not leave Wednesday given the forecast, but will depart Thursday morning. Sunday night looks good—if Edwin allows a few of us to stay beyond the scheduled event. Don’t know if anyone could come back on Monday and Edwin probably has that day off, so do not know. All the best!

On Apr 6, 2021, at 12:55 PM, Sterling DeRamus <sterling.deramus@gmail.com> wrote:

Anyone going to French Camp? The weather looks to clear for Saturday night. Before that it’s not too good.




Join main@bas-astro.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.