Public Star Parties and the COVID-19 Delta Variant

James Moore

Hello, everyone!

So -- the local public health officials have been sounding the alarm concerning the Delta variant of COVID-19 and the now fourth wave surge of infections in our state. My question to you is: how comfortable are you with holding public star parties? Do we need to suspend them again for now? The safety and well-being of our members is the priority here -- I don't want anyone to feel compelled to participate in something that they are not comfortable doing. Please leave your thoughts in the comments and we'll make a decision. Thanks!