Re: RS Oph in outburst

Sterling DeRamus

Here is the 2006 light curve.  It should be back to almost normal in a month.

On Aug 14, 2021, at 5:46 PM, Myron Wasiuta <mwasiuta@...> wrote:

Robert,
the star begins fading almost immediately. IIRC, in past events this star fades about 3 magnitudes in the first two weeks.
Myron

Dr. Myron Wasiuta
President- MSRO Science, Inc
Director- Mark Slade Remote Observatory
Wilderness, VA USA

On Aug 14, 2021, at 4:21 PM, Robert Pitt <rpittal@...> wrote:

Very interesting! How long does the outburst “last” before dimming?