Re: A couple of astropics from the other night

John

These are nice!  Combine that data for M33 with some regular shots without the filter and you will really have something fantastic!

JM

On Sun, Sep 5, 2021 at 7:35 AM, Fred Rains
<fjrains@...> wrote:
Really nice! Those are two of my favorites.

Sent from AT&T Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Saturday, September 4, 2021, 8:20 PM, Robert Pitt <rpittal@...> wrote:

Howdy folks:

Here are a couple of pics from Thursday night from my backyard observatory (9.25 f/10 with ASI 2600 MC camera and Radian ultra plus filter). The filter is multi-narrowband (Ha, Hb, O3, S2) but the H overwhelms everything else in these. It is theoretically possible to split the bands into Hubble palette, but that is way behind me…. The bubble was about 60 subs each of 3 minutes (3 hrs total) and M33 about 12 subs each of 3 min (about ½ hr total). I am running the scope now to get 2 to 4 hrs more for the bubble, but pretty happy with this one. Fun to see all the Ha in the M33 bands….