Re: A couple of astropics from the other night

Robert Pitt

Thanks John. I tried to get M33 with LPro filter last night just for that, but only got 3 subs before had to shut down. Did get lots for bubble though. Will process and figure out how to combine. M33 LPro on my priority list for next clear night!