Re: IC1318 in Ha

Sterling DeRamus

It’s great. Do want to see the color in the end.

On Sep 26, 2021, at 8:56 PM, Jeff Allegrezza <jrallegrezza@...> wrote:

fantastic!

On Sun, Sep 26, 2021 at 7:25 PM Robert Pitt <rpittal@...> wrote:
I spent a few hrs (total of 3.8 after rejected subs; 46 subs at 5 min each)
on the attached over the last couple of nights as I tune up my Hyperion
scope (12.5 in f/8). Used ASI 6200MM with cheapo Octolong Ha 6 nm filter.
Tonight will redo polar alignment (a bit off) and redo the mount calibration
for new optical centering. Then will put the 6200MC camera on with the
Radian Triad Ultra plus filter to get some color for this. Do like the B&W
though!