Re: Star Party October 2nd?

Sterling DeRamus

Yes. October 2nd. You are welcome to come. It’s up I-59 near Horse Pens 40.

I’m not sure if I’m going yet or if the weather will cooperate.  But we can help you find it.

On Sep 29, 2021, at 8:06 AM, adalinepace@... wrote:

Hi all! My name is Adaline Pace. For those of you I didn’t meet on the monthly zoom last week, I’m a sophomore at Samford University. I took an Astronomy class last semester and really enjoyed it, so I’ve been looking for ways to get involved further to keep learning. I don’t have a lot of experience and I don’t own a telescope, but I would love to come out to a star party to watch what you guys do, assuming it won’t be distracting for anyone. Does anyone know when the next star party is? I can’t remember if we said it was this Saturday, Oct 2nd or not. Thanks!