Re: Star Party October 2nd?

John D.

I'm new too and would like to come.  It would be helpful (and nice) if someone could post directions.  Thanks.

On Wednesday, September 29, 2021, 10:44:01 AM CDT, Sterling DeRamus <sterling.deramus@...> wrote:

Yes. October 2nd. You are welcome to come. It’s up I-59 near Horse Pens 40.

I’m not sure if I’m going yet or if the weather will cooperate.  But we can help you find it.

On Sep 29, 2021, at 8:06 AM, adalinepace@... wrote:

Hi all! My name is Adaline Pace. For those of you I didn’t meet on the monthly zoom last week, I’m a sophomore at Samford University. I took an Astronomy class last semester and really enjoyed it, so I’ve been looking for ways to get involved further to keep learning. I don’t have a lot of experience and I don’t own a telescope, but I would love to come out to a star party to watch what you guys do, assuming it won’t be distracting for anyone. Does anyone know when the next star party is? I can’t remember if we said it was this Saturday, Oct 2nd or not. Thanks!

--
It's not what you look at, but what you see when you look.