Re: Star Party October 2nd?

Sterling DeRamus

Let me know if anyone is interested in meeting around 6 ish. At the summit Barnes and Noble  If so I’ll talk about my photography adventures and demonstrate the stacking and processing software Images plus.

On Oct 1, 2021, at 10:02 PM, Sterling DeRamus via groups.io <sterling.deramus@...> wrote:

Well, tomorrow night’s a bust it looks like.  Darn!  IAE, if anyone is interested in getting together regardless I suggest meeting at the Barnes and Noble in the Summit around 6 pm.

We can talk about equipment.  And other issues.

On Oct 1, 2021, at 7:46 AM, Fred Rains <fjrains@...> wrote:

 Moab looking better all the time…

Sent from AT&T Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Friday, October 1, 2021, 7:44 AM, Sterling DeRamus <sterling.deramus@...> wrote:

Unfortunately the weather is looking to be a bust.

I need to move to Moab, Utah.

On Sep 30, 2021, at 8:32 AM, Sterling DeRamus via groups.io <sterling.deramus@...> wrote:

 If the weather cooperates, the best way for new folks is to meet me at the Texaco right off the interstate.  Exit is 166.  Sunset is about 6:30. So I’ll probably get there about 5:45+/-

Does anyone need a ride?

On Sep 30, 2021, at 8:00 AM, danihoward86@... wrote:

Thank you so much! I used to climb at Horse Pens so I actually know how to get there!! Is it ok to just show up? What time do people usually arrive and will parking be a problem? Thanks so much!