Re: Last night at CMO.

John D.

You managed to get a nice image given the conditions.

I enjoyed meeting you and everyone last night and look forward to many more ventures.

On Sunday, October 10, 2021, 11:50:14 AM CDT, Sterling DeRamus <sterling.deramus@...> wrote:

I managed to get about 33 minutes of data last night.  The clouds kept getting in the way and I lost quite a bit of data.  This is 49 shots at 45 seconds a piece.  10 darks and some bias shots added in.  No flats.  I need to start doing flats.  Stacked and edited in ImagesPlus and PSEXPRESS.

I stayed up there till around 11:45 all by myself.  Clouds were intermittent.  It looked like it was getting worse and then as I was packing up it cleared again!  Sheeesh!

--
It's not what you look at, but what you see when you look.