Re: Best dark site within easy drive

Fred Rains

You’ll need to touch base with Edwin Faughn, the Director. If they don’t have a conflicting group he’ll work something out if he can.

The Huntsville Club tries to go every year and they always invite us.

I’ve been up there by myself before and it is nice.

Fred

On Tuesday, November 23, 2021, 07:02:03 PM CST, Robert Pitt <rpittal@...> wrote:

Is French Camp only available on designated star party dates, or can one show up any time?