List server privacy

Gregory O. Robinson <grrobinson@...>

Ed,

Who maintains the list of email addresses for this list? Did I give out my
email address to every spam junky on the net by signing up to participate in
the "Free" egroups program?

Signed: Untrusting of "Free" stuff.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ed Knight [mailto:ejknight@charter.net]
Sent: Saturday, November 25, 2000 11:24 AM
To: bas-astro@egroups.com
Subject: [bas-astro] Liberty Park School Showing

Okay Folks,

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

The weather again has reared its ugly head and we ahve had to
postpone our show for the Liberty Park School. Stacy Crumpton called
me this morning and requested that we postpone until January ( this
is due to the Christmas holidays ). Once we get a stable date I will
email you again and give you the confirmed date.

Ed Knight

Bill Nunnelee <zosma@...>

I've been a member of the Telescopes eGroup for some time and don't think
it's lead to a great increase in spam. (Spammers always seem to find a way
though!) Check out the Privacy Policy and No Spam! sections at the bottom
of http://www.egroups.com/

What I like most though is that eGroups is quite customizable. You can sign
on and change your profile and even your delivery options. If you don't
won't to read each individual email, you can get a daily digest or sign onto
the site and read them directly off the web, newsgroup style.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

The weather again has reared its ugly head and we ahve had to
postpone our show for the Liberty Park School. Stacy Crumpton called
me this morning and requested that we postpone until January ( this
is due to the Christmas holidays ). Once we get a stable date I will
email you again and give you the confirmed date.

Ed Knight

Charter.net <ejknight@...>

Did you start getting junk???
I maintain the listserv. NO One is supposed to have public access to it.

Please check out http://www.egroups.com/info/privacy.html#4
Especially items 2-5

If you don't want to be a member of the list serv let me know and I will
delete you from it.

Ed

Who maintains the list of email addresses for this list? Did I give out my
email address to every spam junky on the net by signing up to participate in
the "Free" egroups program?

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

The weather again has reared its ugly head and we ahve had to
postpone our show for the Liberty Park School. Stacy Crumpton called
me this morning and requested that we postpone until January ( this
is due to the Christmas holidays ). Once we get a stable date I will
email you again and give you the confirmed date.

Ed Knight

Charter.net <ejknight@...>

BILL NUNNELEE LIVES...
Whats happening Bill??

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

The weather again has reared its ugly head and we ahve had to
postpone our show for the Liberty Park School. Stacy Crumpton called
me this morning and requested that we postpone until January ( this
is due to the Christmas holidays ). Once we get a stable date I will
email you again and give you the confirmed date.

Ed Knight

Mark Lancaster <sky_guy@...>

Who's Bill?? Bill Clinton? Bill the Cat?

"Charter.net" wrote:

BILL NUNNELEE LIVES...
Whats happening Bill??

Clark Mason <cmason@...>