Topics

8 inch Meade found

David Isbell <disbell72@...>

Hi Wes, are you available tomorrow, Thursday? I live in the Leeds area but can meet you somewhere. David

On Aug 25, 2020, at 17:48, Robby Flick <robbyflick@...> wrote:

 Can’t wait til you fix it Wes and I can borrow it. Thanks buddy.

On Aug 25, 2020, at 5:41 PM, Robby Flick via groups.io <robbyflick@...> wrote:

Lol yep

On Aug 25, 2020, at 5:38 PM, Wes Donahoo <yourdominospizza@...> wrote:

Absolutely. Just let me know when and where.

Wes
205-908-8717

On Tue, Aug 25, 2020, 1:25 PM David Isbell <disbell72@...> wrote:
Hey Wes, that’s great! I’m out of town today. Do you think we could meet one day before this weekend? I might be out of town Sat through Monday. David 404-436-7378

On Aug 25, 2020, at 14:12, Wes Donahoo <yourdominospizza@...> wrote:

I'm totally interested. I'll be more than happy to get it working for others to use also

Thanks,
Wes

On Mon, Aug 24, 2020, 11:55 PM Sterling DeRamus <sterling.deramus@...> wrote:
David Isbell found the clubs older 8 inch Meade.  The electronics apparently are shot, but maybe reparable.  The optics are great.

Let us know if anyone is interested.

Robby Flick <robbyflick@...>

[...]

Wes Donahoo

Absolutely. Just let me know when and where.

Wes
205-908-8717

On Tue, Aug 25, 2020, 1:25 PM David Isbell <disbell72@...> wrote:
Hey Wes, that’s great! I’m out of town today. Do you think we could meet one day before this weekend? I might be out of town Sat through Monday. David 404-436-7378

On Aug 25, 2020, at 14:12, Wes Donahoo <yourdominospizza@...> wrote:

I'm totally interested. I'll be more than happy to get it working for others to use also

Thanks,
Wes

On Mon, Aug 24, 2020, 11:55 PM Sterling DeRamus <sterling.deramus@...> wrote:
David Isbell found the clubs older 8 inch Meade.  The electronics apparently are shot, but maybe reparable.  The optics are great.

Let us know if anyone is interested.

Robby Flick <robbyflick@...>

I mean Wes.. Sorry

On Aug 25, 2020, at 5:27 PM, Robby Flick via groups.io <robbyflick@...> wrote:

Nevermind I guess Gus got it

On Aug 25, 2020, at 5:04 PM, Robby Flick via groups.io <robbyflick@...> wrote:

I have an old 8” Meade motorized stand if no one is interested.

On Aug 25, 2020, at 1:25 PM, David Isbell <disbell72@...> wrote:

[...]

Sterling DeRamus