CMO Construction Project

James Moore

Hello, everyone!

As you may know, we recently received a donated scope that deserves a permanent home at Chandler. Last month we had some discussions about the basic direction that the club wanted to go in making this happen. The general consensus was to repurpose one of the "shed" pads. I'd like for us to use this thread to determine what kind of structure might be best, would it require the complete tear down of one of the sheds, power requirements, storage needs, estimated construction costs, etc. Please feel free to add to the conversation -- this is (or will be) for all of us!

Thanks! -- JamesĀ