French Camp?


Don Waters
 

Not this time. Probably okay for COVID since I have been vaccinated, but too many bugs to work out in my process to make it worth the time, and I do not have my current scope setup for travel.

Don Waters


Fred Rains
 

I’ll be going over on Thursday as well.

I like the idea of an extra day if allowed. Count me in.

See you there.

Fred

On Tuesday, April 6, 2021, 02:57:47 PM CDT, Bob Sieber <bpatlanta@...> wrote:


Sterling, I am going.  Will not leave Wednesday given the forecast, but will depart Thursday morning.  Sunday night looks good—if Edwin allows a few of us to stay beyond the scheduled event.  Don’t know if anyone could come back on Monday and Edwin probably has that day off, so do not know.  All the best!


> On Apr 6, 2021, at 12:55 PM, Sterling DeRamus <sterling.deramus@...> wrote:
>
> Anyone going to French Camp?  The weather looks to clear for Saturday night. Before that it’s not too good.
>
>
>
>
>







Bob Sieber
 

Sterling, I am going. Will not leave Wednesday given the forecast, but will depart Thursday morning. Sunday night looks good—if Edwin allows a few of us to stay beyond the scheduled event. Don’t know if anyone could come back on Monday and Edwin probably has that day off, so do not know. All the best!

On Apr 6, 2021, at 12:55 PM, Sterling DeRamus <sterling.deramus@gmail.com> wrote:

Anyone going to French Camp? The weather looks to clear for Saturday night. Before that it’s not too good.





Sterling DeRamus
 

Anyone going to French Camp? The weather looks to clear for Saturday night. Before that it’s not too good.