CMO tonight

Robert Pitt

Don't cheat Fred and use Mark's 25!

From: "Fred Rains"
To: main@bas-astro.groups.io
Sent: Sunday May 30 2021 6:55:09PM
Subject: Re: [bas-astro] CMO tonight

Hello, Sterling, from the Texas Route 66 RV Park in Shamrock TX. Only an hour or so away from the Cadillac Stonehenge in Amarillo. Should be back in town in a few days. As soon as I get the Q out I will verify Bob’s difficulty classifications on his list 👽.

Also, We stayed a few days with Mark and Jih-Ying Copper in Magdalena and WOW. Mark’s 25”, F/3.3 is incredible. And their place is dark!

Fred

On Sunday, May 30, 2021, 10:04:47 AM CDT, Sterling DeRamus <sterling.deramus@...> wrote:

Weather is looking good. No work tomorrow. Moon doesn’t rise til 12:30.

Anyone?

Fred Rains

Hello, Sterling, from the Texas Route 66 RV Park in Shamrock TX. Only an hour or so away from the Cadillac Stonehenge in Amarillo. Should be back in town in a few days. As soon as I get the Q out I will verify Bob’s difficulty classifications on his list 👽.

Also, We stayed a few days with Mark and Jih-Ying Copper in Magdalena and WOW. Mark’s 25”, F/3.3 is incredible. And their place is dark!

Fred

On Sunday, May 30, 2021, 10:04:47 AM CDT, Sterling DeRamus <sterling.deramus@...> wrote:

Weather is looking good. No work tomorrow. Moon doesn’t rise til 12:30.

Anyone?

Bob Sieber

Hi there Sterling.  I am in Florida.  Otherwise I would be there with you.  Have fun and good luck with guiding!

Sent from Mail for Windows 10