Oak Mt.

Sterling DeRamus

Tonight I would like to go.  Tomorrow I have to go to the Bama game and don’t expect to be back in time.

On Sep 10, 2021, at 10:19 AM, John via groups.io <jmaxmill@...> wrote:

If others do, I'm in.  I just don't like going up there alone.  I have already had my third vaccine too...

On Fri, Sep 10, 2021 at 10:12 AM, John D. via groups.io
<Jdillard@...> wrote:
Is there any interest in going to Chandler Mtn instead and spreading out?

On Friday, September 10, 2021, 10:08:14 AM CDT, Sterling DeRamus <sterling.deramus@...> wrote:

Due to COVID delta variant we’ve suspended those.

On Sep 10, 2021, at 9:20 AM, John via groups.io <jmaxmill@...> wrote:

Looking at the calendar, I see tomorrow night is the Oak Mt. Star Party.  (I was hoping it was Chandler Mt. Night.) Living far away, I've only ever been to Chandler Mt.  But the weather looks fantastic and I might like to come.  I can't find any directions or anything on the website about where to go at the park, though, and I really know very little about Oak Mt. In the first place.  Can anyone help?

John

--
It's not what you look at, but what you see when you look.

John

<Jdillard@...> wrote:
Is there any interest in going to Chandler Mtn instead and spreading out?

On Friday, September 10, 2021, 10:08:14 AM CDT, Sterling DeRamus <sterling.deramus@...> wrote:

Due to COVID delta variant we’ve suspended those.

On Sep 10, 2021, at 9:20 AM, John via groups.io <jmaxmill@...> wrote:

Looking at the calendar, I see tomorrow night is the Oak Mt. Star Party.  (I was hoping it was Chandler Mt. Night.) Living far away, I've only ever been to Chandler Mt.  But the weather looks fantastic and I might like to come.  I can't find any directions or anything on the website about where to go at the park, though, and I really know very little about Oak Mt. In the first place.  Can anyone help?

John

--
It's not what you look at, but what you see when you look.

John D.

Is there any interest in going to Chandler Mtn instead and spreading out?

On Friday, September 10, 2021, 10:08:14 AM CDT, Sterling DeRamus <sterling.deramus@...> wrote:

Due to COVID delta variant we’ve suspended those.

On Sep 10, 2021, at 9:20 AM, John via groups.io <jmaxmill@...> wrote:

Looking at the calendar, I see tomorrow night is the Oak Mt. Star Party.  (I was hoping it was Chandler Mt. Night.) Living far away, I've only ever been to Chandler Mt.  But the weather looks fantastic and I might like to come.  I can't find any directions or anything on the website about where to go at the park, though, and I really know very little about Oak Mt. In the first place.  Can anyone help?

John

--
It's not what you look at, but what you see when you look.

John

I understand.  When you don'tunt get to go to meetings, you fall out of the loop.

John