From: Bob Sieber <bpatlanta@...>
Date: 10/3/21 5:26 PM (GMT-06:00)
To: main@bas-astro.groups.io
Subject: Re: [bas-astro] PHD2 Question

Wayne, thanks so much for the advice.  Very much appreciate your help.

All the best.

Bob

On Sep 30, 2021, at 7:17 PM, Wayne Eads via groups.io <wayne3032@...> wrote:

Bob, I typically have the RA at 90 and Dec at 100 but I'll tweak the settings if the graph isn't looking too good. I've ran the guiding assistant a few times to help dial in the settings for my CGEM II mount.

Wayne Eads

For those using PHD2 for guiding, I wonder what parameters you use for RA and DEC aggressiveness?  I use PHD2 with an AP900 mount.

Many thanks,

Bob,

I don't have enough experience to say. So far, I have not adjusted PHD2.
Don

Wayne Eads