Last night at CMO.

Robert Pitt

Nice Sterling!

From: main@bas-astro.groups.io <main@bas-astro.groups.io> On Behalf Of
Sterling DeRamus
Sent: Sunday, October 10, 2021 11:50 AM
To: main@bas-astro.groups.io
Subject: [bas-astro] Last night at CMO.

I managed to get about 33 minutes of data last night. The clouds kept
getting in the way and I lost quite a bit of data. This is 49 shots at 45
seconds a piece. 10 darks and some bias shots added in. No flats. I need
to start doing flats. Stacked and edited in ImagesPlus and PSEXPRESS.

I stayed up there till around 11:45 all by myself. Clouds were
intermittent. It looked like it was getting worse and then as I was packing
up it cleared again! Sheeesh!

John D.

You managed to get a nice image given the conditions.

I enjoyed meeting you and everyone last night and look forward to many more ventures.

--
It's not what you look at, but what you see when you look.

Danielle Howard

Beautiful!!!! Thank you for sharing!!