Does anyone know the full name of the property owners?

Sterling DeRamus

I know the last name is Smith, but I needed to know their full name. If anyone knows, I’d be much obliged.

Thomas Hinke

Sterling,
I found this on the St.Clair County parcel viewer site site
https://map.stclairco.com/parcelviewer/. It took 4 screen shots to get it all in for completeness, but I believe that the first screen shot is all that you need.  I have some familiarity with the Jefferson county site and I have noted a lag in it being up-to-date.

Tom Hinke

On Thu, Oct 14, 2021 at 10:43 AM Sterling DeRamus <sterling.deramus@...> wrote:
I know the last name is Smith, but I needed to know their full name.  If anyone knows, I’d be much obliged.

Thomas Hinke

Looks like my mail system changed the order of the screen shots.  The one that has the relevant data is the attachment that begins with 42

Tom

On Thu, Oct 14, 2021 at 10:43 AM Sterling DeRamus <sterling.deramus@...> wrote:
I know the last name is Smith, but I needed to know their full name.  If anyone knows, I’d be much obliged.

Thomas Hinke

Sterling,

As a cross check I found the attached by entering the parcel number into
http://www.deltacomputersystems.com/AL/AL59/plinkquerya.html , which looks like the 10/4/2021 update did not get the new owner.

Tom

On Thu, Oct 14, 2021 at 10:43 AM Sterling DeRamus <sterling.deramus@...> wrote:
I know the last name is Smith, but I needed to know their full name.  If anyone knows, I’d be much obliged.

Thomas Hinke

This has some contact information for Smith & Sons Properties LLC

On Thu, Oct 14, 2021 at 11:30 AM Thomas Hinke via groups.io <Thhinke=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
Sterling,

As a cross check I found the attached by entering the parcel number into
http://www.deltacomputersystems.com/AL/AL59/plinkquerya.html , which looks like the 10/4/2021 update did not get the new owner.

Tom

On Thu, Oct 14, 2021 at 10:43 AM Sterling DeRamus <sterling.deramus@...> wrote:
I know the last name is Smith, but I needed to know their full name.  If anyone knows, I’d be much obliged.

Attachments:

John D.

As of yesterday the public records show the land to be titled in Jenkins c/o Smith & Sons.  Does that mean the land was leased to Smith?

On Thursday, October 14, 2021, 11:30:58 AM CDT, Thomas Hinke <thhinke@...> wrote:

Sterling,

As a cross check I found the attached by entering the parcel number into
http://www.deltacomputersystems.com/AL/AL59/plinkquerya.html , which looks like the 10/4/2021 update did not get the new owner.

Tom

On Thu, Oct 14, 2021 at 10:43 AM Sterling DeRamus <sterling.deramus@...> wrote:
I know the last name is Smith, but I needed to know their full name.  If anyone knows, I’d be much obliged.

It's not what you look at, but what you see when you look.