Topics

a couple of astropics from last night

Robert Pitt

Howdy folks:

Attached are 3 pics I got last night using my Hyperion astrograph (12.5/8) and WZO ASI 294 camera, with the Triad quad narrow band filter. Unfortunately, the comet was too low for my backyard….. Hope for some more tonight!

Robert Pitt, Ph.D., P.E., BCEE, D.WRE

Tuscaloosa, AL 35487

Rpitt at eng dot ua dot edu

http://unix.eng.ua.edu/~rpitt/

Martin

Beautiful!

Attached are 3 pics I got last night using my Hyperion astrograph (12.5/8) and WZO ASI 294 camera, with the Triad quad narrow band filter. Unfortunately, the comet was too low for my backyard….. Hope for some more tonight!

Robert Pitt, Ph.D., P.E., BCEE, D.WRE

Tuscaloosa, AL 35487

Rpitt at eng dot ua dot edu

http://unix.eng.ua.edu/~rpitt/

Myron Wasiuta

Wow what an amazing image! Looks 3D! I dont think ive ever seen that outer opaque dust shell so well. Great job!
Myron

Dr. Myron Wasiuta
President- MSRO Science, Inc
Director- Mark Slade Remote Observatory
Wilderness, VA USA

On Jul 11, 2020, at 8:35 PM, Martin <Mrodri2@...> wrote:

Beautiful!

Attached are 3 pics I got last night using my Hyperion astrograph (12.5/8) and WZO ASI 294 camera, with the Triad quad narrow band filter. Unfortunately, the comet was too low for my backyard….. Hope for some more tonight!

Robert Pitt, Ph.D., P.E., BCEE, D.WRE

Tuscaloosa, AL 35487

Rpitt at eng dot ua dot edu

http://unix.eng.ua.edu/~rpitt/

Robert Pitt

Thanks Myron and Martin! My processing is mostly trial and error, but hopefully finding what works for me.