Anybody just watch the ISS?

Sterling DeRamus

Went right over the top of Birmingham. Could see it all the way from the western horizon just above the trees to way east. Very impressive. Could see structure to an extent.

Fred Rains

On Monday, January 18, 2021, 6:00 PM, Sterling DeRamus <sterling.deramus@...> wrote:

Went right over the top of Birmingham. Could see it all the way from the western horizon just above the trees to way east. Very impressive. Could see structure to an extent.

Sterling DeRamus

This was the best I’ve seen it. Very bright and obvious. I think we just got a new member because of it.

On Jan 18, 2021, at 6:31 PM, Fred Rains <fjrains@...> wrote:

 Aargggg! Missed it!

Sent from AT&T Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Monday, January 18, 2021, 6:00 PM, Sterling DeRamus <sterling.deramus@...> wrote:

Went right over the top of Birmingham. Could see it all the way from the western horizon just above the trees to way east. Very impressive. Could see structure to an extent.

James Moore

Missed this pass, but love to see the ISS whenever it comes over. What's really cool is to be able to see the ISS and a supply ship "chase" each other in orbit. Sometimes the launches work out that we can see that from here. Great stuff!

James