Topics

Anyone free next Thursday and Friday?

Sterling DeRamus

Have a crazy idea. 😃

Fred Rains

Gonna be camping in NW Georgia next week. If you're thinking what I think you are, then I'm in for next time. :-)

Fred

On Thursday, August 6, 2020, 11:01:07 PM CDT, Sterling DeRamus <sterling.deramus@...> wrote:

Have a crazy idea. 😃

Bob Sieber

What is the idea, Sterling???

On Aug 7, 2020, at 9:08 AM, Fred Rains <fjrains@...> wrote:

Gonna be camping in NW Georgia next week. If you're thinking what I think you are, then I'm in for next time. :-)

Fred

On Thursday, August 6, 2020, 11:01:07 PM CDT, Sterling DeRamus <sterling.deramus@...> wrote:

Have a crazy idea. 😃

Sterling DeRamus

They’ve just reopened Big Bend National Park. My idea was to leave her Wednesday after work and drive as far as I could westward. The next day we could easily make it to Fort Davis or Big Bend.

On Aug 7, 2020, at 11:03 AM, Bob Sieber <bpatlanta@...> wrote:

What is the idea, Sterling???

On Aug 7, 2020, at 9:08 AM, Fred Rains <fjrains@...> wrote:

Gonna be camping in NW Georgia next week. If you're thinking what I think you are, then I'm in for next time. :-)

Fred

On Thursday, August 6, 2020, 11:01:07 PM CDT, Sterling DeRamus <sterling.deramus@...> wrote:

Have a crazy idea. 😃

Sterling DeRamus

Forgot to add returning on Sunday. 16.5 hour drive.