Topics

August 2020 Meeting Link

James Moore

Hello,

Here is the Zoom meeting link for our meeting this month. Sterling will be sharing information about his recent road trip to Texas to do some stargazing!

Topic: Birmingham Astronomical Society

Time: Aug 18, 2020 07:00 PM Central Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81870513470?pwd=aEpzbXMyeFBTNDZoYTdDOU1qUHZEUT09

Meeting ID: 818 7051 3470

Passcode: 872779

One tap mobile

+13126266799,,81870513470# US (Chicago)

+16465588656,,81870513470# US (New York)

Dial by your location

        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)

        +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)

        +1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)

        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)

        +1 669 900 9128 US (San Jose)

        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)

Meeting ID: 818 7051 3470

Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kcPc0YQXqH

Join by Skype for Business

https://us02web.zoom.us/skype/81870513470

Jimmy McKee

Will there be a recording to view if we aren’t able to make the meeting?

Thank you,

Jimmy McKee

--
Jimmy Mckee

Don Waters

Good job. Thanks for the early email link.

Don

[...]

Robby Flick <robbyflick@...>

I don’t know if that response was meant to be, but I would have to say that maybe a 24 hour notice would be nice for meetings. I can’t just drop things with a 7 or 8 hour notice.

On Aug 18, 2020, at 7:52 PM, Don Waters <donwaters201@...> wrote:

[...]

Can we get a notice about meetings with a little more advance notice.

Robert Pitt

Robby:

The BAS meetings are on the 3rd Tuesday of every month at 7 pm. I have a notice on all of those days and times on my outlook calendar.

Can we get a notice about meetings with a little more advance notice.

Martin

Sterling, thanks for your talk last night, very nice pictures and really makes one want to drive that far

On a related note, is anyone familiar with this place? Deerlick astronomy village? Two hours east of Atlanta. They offer space with power outlet etc

Thanks
Martin

Can we get a notice about meetings with a little more advance notice.

Sterling DeRamus

Thanks!

Many of us have been to Deerlick.  It’s the site of the Peach State Star Party in the fall.  I have not.