August 2021 Meeting

James Moore

Hello, everyone!

Just a reminder -- our monthly meeting for August is scheduled for Tuesday (08/17/2021).Our guest speaker will be Dr. Jeremy Bailin from the University of Alabama. Dr. Balin will be talking about the research that he has been doing concerning globular clusters and how they serve as "smoking guns" as to the occurrence of galactic collisions. (Yeah -- that's a major oversimplification but it is the best I can do.) The Zoom link information is below. We'll "see" you then!

Clear skies! -- James

James Moore is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Birmingham Astronomical Society

Time: August 17, 2021 07:00 PM Central Time (US and Canada)

        Every month on the Third Tuesday

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81870513470?pwd=aEpzbXMyeFBTNDZoYTdDOU1qUHZEUT09

Meeting ID: 818 7051 3470

Passcode: 872779

One tap mobile

+13126266799,,81870513470# US (Chicago)

+16465588656,,81870513470# US (New York)

Dial by your location

        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)

        +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)

        +1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)