BAS Storage Unit Up and Going

Fred Rains

Mike put together a substantial set of shelves and we are loading them up.

I picked up Russell's donations this afternoon and you can see by the pictures that our imaging members have lots of new toys to play with.

I'll update an inventory of all the goodies this weekend and get them uploaded to the groups.io site.

Thanks,

Fred

Tyra, Howard R (GE Healthcare)

Great job Fred, Mike,

This is something we all have looked forward to, having all our equipment in one place and actually seeing it.

Can’t wait to take the full tour in person. (❁´◡`❁)

Thanks for the pic’s, appreciate the all the work.

Rick

Howard Ricky Tyra
Treasurer, ALCOR Coordinator
Birmingham Astronomical Society