BAS website

Kurt Edwards

A friend of mine, Tony Edwards, is in the process of trying to join the BAS.  He said he paid for his membership through Paypal.  Will he get a confirmation?  He sent me a picture showing a problem with the BAS website.  This may be causing problems.  I sent him a link to this page and encouraged him to join this group as well.

Thank you,

Kurt Edwards

Kurt Edwards

It looks like he got his PayPal receipt.  Thank you for sending the receipt, Kurt

Tyra, Howard R (GE Healthcare)

Kirt thanks for keeping on top of this enrollment issue. I’m presently on the road traveling for work but as soon as I get home I will look into this and do a follow up with Tony and you.
Thanks again
Ricky Tyra
Bas-Astro Treasure