Topics

Canon lenses for sale

Aaron Williams

Hi guys,

I upgraded to a Canon EOS R and it has a different lens mount, so unloading some of my non-RF mount lenses. All in good condition and treated well. They’ll all work on a full frame or crop sensor Canon. Rokinon being 14mm has some pretty heavy distortion at the edges, so I wouldn’t recommend it for daytime photography, but on a full frame you can get most of the milky way in a single shot. The 70-200 is great for everything from astro to weddings (I’ve done both with it), it’s heavy but an amazing lens.

I’ve got the following:

$900 - Canon 70-200 F2.8L IS USM (version I of the lens)
$100 - Canon 40mm F2.8 STM
$150 - Rokinon 14mm F2.8 FE14M-C (manual lens)

I think the prices are fair, but feel free to let me know if you disagree.

I’ll post some pictures later, youngest kid just woke up so I’m out of free time 😂

I live in Hoover as an fyi.

-Aaron