Chandler Mountain

davis.rick393@...

Hey folks newbie Rick Davis here (thanks again Sterling for adding me to this group). Would appreciate it if someone who is going to Chandler Mountain in the near future could let me know as I've never been and need to tag along with someone to see exactly where it is. Looking forward to participating in this group and thanks again!

Clear Skies,
Rick

Jeffrey

I'm new to the group also. I to am interested in going to Chandler Mountain.

Jeffrey Johnson

On Sat, Jun 26, 2021, 15:14 <davis.rick393@...> wrote:
Hey folks newbie Rick Davis here (thanks again Sterling for adding me to this group). Would appreciate it if someone who is going to Chandler Mountain in the near future could let me know as I've never been and need to tag along with someone to see exactly where it is. Looking forward to participating in this group and thanks again!

Clear Skies,
Rick

Sterling DeRamus

CMO is open to our use on any evening.  Of course it’s not much use during bad weather.  You do need to know how to get there.

And very importantly, no alcohol is allowed up there.  There’s no fence to keep you from driving off the mountain.  No insurance either.