Chandler Mountain Work Day Saturday, May 15th - REMINDER

James Moore

Hello, everyone!

Just a reminder that we have a work day scheduled for CMO on Saturday. Come when you can -- we're doing some general cleanup of the site (weed whacking, leaf blowing, fire ant bed killing, etc.). If you have equipment, please bring it with you. Thanks!

See you then! -- James

Don Waters

Can't make this one due to commitments, but with COVID mostly past, look forward to next one.

Sorry. I could have made last week. Not this week. Maybe late this pm. Not sure.

On May 15, 2021, at 8:18 AM, Don Waters <donwaters201@...> wrote:

Can't make this one due to commitments, but with COVID mostly past, look forward to next one.
Don Waters

Wes Donahoo

I'll be up there this afternoon. I can bring my riding mower if it needs mowing.

Wes

On Sat, May 15, 2021, 8:34 AM Sterling DeRamus <sterling.deramus@...> wrote:
Sorry. I could have made last week. Not this week. Maybe late this pm. Not sure.

On May 15, 2021, at 8:18 AM, Don Waters <donwaters201@...> wrote:

Can't make this one due to commitments, but with COVID mostly past, look forward to next one.

Wes -- yes it could use a mowing. The recent rain has encouraged some growth! Also, I tried to clear the "secondary" pads this morning (between the shed and the outhouse) but they really need to be edged.

James Moore

One more thing -- there is an area of the roof on the back edge of the shed that needs attention. It looks like it is pulling up from the edge.

Wes Donahoo

Sounds good.

On Sat, May 15, 2021, 10:09 AM James Moore via groups.io <jasbmoore=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
One more thing -- there is an area of the roof on the back edge of the shed that needs attention. It looks like it is pulling up from the edge.

Attachments:

Bob Sieber

I am at Chandler now. Will see what I can do.

Robert Pitt

sorry, but I have prior commitments for today. Have fun!