Topics

Chandler Mtn

Jeff Allegrezza

Anyone going to Chandler Mtn tomorrow night?

--Jeff

Sterling DeRamus

Moon set is after 1 am

On Mar 19, 2021, at 8:03 PM, Jeff Allegrezza <jrallegrezza@...> wrote:

Anyone going to Chandler Mtn tomorrow night?

--Jeff

Fred Rains

Hey there, Jeff.

I can't make it tonight but if it clears up later this afternoon, the Lunar X is predicted to appear at 5:09 PM CDT. This a relatively large and bright X that appears on the terminator as it moves across the Moon's surface. The Moon will be about 3/4 of the way up in the East and will be an easy target. The Clear Sky Clock promises it will be clear by then... we'll see. :-)

Fred

On Friday, March 19, 2021, 08:04:01 PM CDT, Jeff Allegrezza <jrallegrezza@...> wrote:

Anyone going to Chandler Mtn tomorrow night?

--Jeff

Don Waters

I will not be there. I am installing my new Starlight electronic focuser today and will practice tonight in driveway. No need to drive all the way out there to be frustrated.

Don Waters