Topics

Checking in (3/25/2021 Tornadoes)

James Moore

Hey, everyone!

Just checking in to see how everyone fared during the tornadoes today. I hope that everyone is safe and well.

The photos from Oak Mountain State Park today showed a lot of trees down. It may take them a while to clear them out.

If anyone needs anything, please let us know.

Clear skies! -- James

Tyra, Howard R (GE Healthcare)

Hey thanks for checking all is good so far
Back at U hope all is good
Rick

On Mar 25, 2021, at 19:10, James Moore via groups.io <jasbmoore@...> wrote:

Hey, everyone!

Just checking in to see how everyone fared during the tornadoes today. I hope that everyone is safe and well.

The photos from Oak Mountain State Park today showed a lot of trees down. It may take them a while to clear them out.

If anyone needs anything, please let us know.

Clear skies! -- James

Aaron Williams

All good here!

-Aaron

On Mar 25, 2021, at 19:10, James Moore via groups.io <jasbmoore=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:

Hey, everyone!

Just checking in to see how everyone fared during the tornadoes today. I hope that everyone is safe and well.

The photos from Oak Mountain State Park today showed a lot of trees down. It may take them a while to clear them out.

If anyone needs anything, please let us know.

Clear skies! -- James

Fred Rains

All good. We’re at lake Allatoona camping in GA. Same storm that went through south of bham made it all the way here and we went to shelters. No problems. Whew!

On Thursday, March 25, 2021, 10:00 PM, Aaron Williams <Mountainbiker856@...> wrote:

All good here!

-Aaron

On Thu, Mar 25, 2021 at 8:30 PM Tyra, Howard R (GE Healthcare) <hrtyra@...> wrote:
Hey thanks for checking all is good so far
Back at U hope all is good
Rick

On Mar 25, 2021, at 19:10, James Moore via groups.io <jasbmoore=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:

Hey, everyone!

Just checking in to see how everyone fared during the tornadoes today. I hope that everyone is safe and well.

The photos from Oak Mountain State Park today showed a lot of trees down. It may take them a while to clear them out.

If anyone needs anything, please let us know.

Clear skies! -- James

CMason

Lotsa rain here in NE Jeffco; otherwise evrything is fine.

Clark

On 3/25/2021 9:00 PM, Aaron Williams wrote:
All good here!

-Aaron

On Thu, Mar 25, 2021 at 8:30 PM Tyra, Howard R (GE Healthcare) <hrtyra@...> wrote:
Hey thanks for checking all is good so far
Back at U hope all is good
Rick

On Mar 25, 2021, at 19:10, James Moore via groups.io <jasbmoore=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:

Hey, everyone!

Just checking in to see how everyone fared during the tornadoes today. I hope that everyone is safe and well.

The photos from Oak Mountain State Park today showed a lot of trees down. It may take them a while to clear them out.

If anyone needs anything, please let us know.

Clear skies! -- James

Craig Brooks

Fine in Gardendale.

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy Note8, an AT&T 5G Evolution capable smartphone

Lotsa rain here in NE Jeffco; otherwise evrything is fine.

Clark

On 3/25/2021 9:00 PM, Aaron Williams wrote:
All good here!

-Aaron

On Thu, Mar 25, 2021 at 8:30 PM Tyra, Howard R (GE Healthcare) <hrtyra@...> wrote:
Hey thanks for checking all is good so far
Back at U hope all is good
Rick

On Mar 25, 2021, at 19:10, James Moore via groups.io <jasbmoore=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:

Hey, everyone!

Just checking in to see how everyone fared during the tornadoes today. I hope that everyone is safe and well.

The photos from Oak Mountain State Park today showed a lot of trees down. It may take them a while to clear them out.

If anyone needs anything, please let us know.

Clear skies! -- James

Don Waters

Easily visible from our location on the crest in Pelham. About 2 miles away. Negative effects.
Statistically, pretty unlikely for a given individual to be hit by such a small storm.

Don Waters

Steven Grunfeld

Thanks for checking, all fine.  I have a question, are there dues if so what do I owe?

On Mar 25, 2021, at 9:05 PM, Fred Rains <fjrains@...> wrote:

 All good. We’re at lake Allatoona camping in GA. Same storm that went through south of bham made it all the way here and we went to shelters. No problems. Whew!
Fred

Sent from AT&T Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Thursday, March 25, 2021, 10:00 PM, Aaron Williams <Mountainbiker856@...> wrote:

All good here!

-Aaron

On Thu, Mar 25, 2021 at 8:30 PM Tyra, Howard R (GE Healthcare) <hrtyra@...> wrote:
Hey thanks for checking all is good so far
Back at U hope all is good
Rick

On Mar 25, 2021, at 19:10, James Moore via groups.io <jasbmoore=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:

Hey, everyone!

Just checking in to see how everyone fared during the tornadoes today. I hope that everyone is safe and well.

The photos from Oak Mountain State Park today showed a lot of trees down. It may take them a while to clear them out.

If anyone needs anything, please let us know.

Clear skies! -- James

Tyra, Howard R (GE Healthcare)

Steve Please go to site   www.bas-astro.com  membership and follow the path for membership and dues.

Thanks for reaching out and we look forward to seeing you soon.

Rick

Howard Ricky Tyra
Treasurer, ALCOR Coordinator
Birmingham Astronomical Society