Club Paypal

Aaron Williams

Hello, does anyone know the email for the club's paypal account? Not to sound like a true millennial, but I always forget to have cash or checks with me when I come to the club meetings.

Thanks!

-Aaron

Tyra, Howard R (GE Healthcare)

Aaron, I have included instructions for PayPal. I usually send out to all our members around first of the year. So here is some  early instructions.

Thanks for reaching out, and if any one has trouble opening the attachment please send me a quick note.

Rick

Howard Ricky Tyra
Treasurer, ALCOR Coordinator
Birmingham Astronomical Society