CMO

Mark Lancaster <sky_guy@...>

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for taking the time to check on matters. I was concerned because things weren't in their final state and battened down permanently, but who expects a tornado a week before Christmas..........!

Kevin Yates wrote:

The observatory was not damaged in any way. All the huts appeared to be fine
also. Our big ladder was on its' side but we may have done that ourselves.
No tin  blew away and none appeared loose or banged up. The road was icy in
2 or 3 places and there was more snow up there as you would expect.

KY

Mark Lancaster <sky_guy@...>

We probably should tie it off to the tracks the next time we're up!

TAZ!

"Charter.net" wrote:

As far as the ladder goes I remember it standing the last Saturday I went up. IMHO it had to be the wind that knocked itover.

Charter.net <ejknight@...>

Kevin, You Da MAN!
Thanks for the update,
I had planned to go up in the AM to check it out..
Did you build a snow man while you were up there? ;->
You didn't have to do that. Its good to know that the design Mark had and
the work we all did held. As far as the ladder goes I remember it standing
the last Saturday I went up. IMHO it had to be the wind that knocked it
over.

Needless to say, the building held and that is the main thing.

Thanks a bunch

Ed

The observatory was not damaged in any way. All the huts appeared to be fine
also. Our big ladder was on its' side but we may have done that ourselves.
No tin blew away and none appeared loose or banged up. The road was icy in
2 or 3 places and there was more snow up there as you would expect.

KY

Charter.net <ejknight@...>

Either that or lay it down...

"Charter.net" wrote:

As far as the ladder goes I remember it standing the last Saturday I went up. IMHO it had to be the wind that knocked itover.

Kevin W. Yates

The observatory was not damaged in any way. All the huts appeared to be fine
also. Our big ladder was on its' side but we may have done that ourselves.
No tin blew away and none appeared loose or banged up. The road was icy in
2 or 3 places and there was more snow up there as you would expect.

KY

Clark Mason <cmason@...>

Yep