CMO Clearing this evening

Sterling DeRamus

So it’s looking good for tonight at CMO. Some clouds early on dissipating right after darkness. I plan on going up.

Anyone else?

Jeff Allegrezza

i wish i could go but im stuck doing something else tonight

On Sat, Jun 12, 2021 at 4:27 PM Sterling DeRamus <sterling.deramus@...> wrote:
So it’s looking good for tonight at CMO.  Some clouds early on dissipating right after darkness.  I plan on going up.

Anyone else?

Sterling DeRamus

It kind of semi cleared. I just did a bit of naked eye observing trying to learn various star names better

On Jun 12, 2021, at 6:09 PM, Jeff Allegrezza <jrallegrezza@...> wrote:

i wish i could go but im stuck doing something else tonight

On Sat, Jun 12, 2021 at 4:27 PM Sterling DeRamus <sterling.deramus@...> wrote:
So it’s looking good for tonight at CMO.  Some clouds early on dissipating right after darkness.  I plan on going up.

Anyone else?

Fred Rains

Sterling,

Thanks again for the invite. The clouds may be my fault. I fired up the grill for the first time this season and as soon as I lit the charcoal it thundered and began to rain.  (The wings still turned out great)

Fred