CMO Friday night

Stephen Jones

It was a rare pleasure Friday night - dark skies, nice weather and good company.  I managed to get about 3 hours of LRGB data on both M33 and M17.

Orion 6” f4.0 Newtonian

iOptron CEM40 mount

ASI1600MM Pro camera

ZWO LRGB filters

WO 50mm f4.0 guide scope with ASI290 mini guide camera

ASIAIR pro

Astro Pixel Processor

Sterling DeRamus

Outstanding. I may try for M33 next going back to my five inch.

On Sep 12, 2021, at 9:43 AM, Stephen Jones via groups.io <Stevejonz@...> wrote:

It was a rare pleasure Friday night - dark skies, nice weather and good company.  I managed to get about 3 hours of LRGB data on both M33 and M17.

Orion 6” f4.0 Newtonian

iOptron CEM40 mount

ASI1600MM Pro camera

ZWO LRGB filters

WO 50mm f4.0 guide scope with ASI290 mini guide camera

ASIAIR pro

Astro Pixel Processor

<M33 2021-09-10.jpeg>
<M17 2021-09-10.jpeg>