CMO last night

Sterling DeRamus

It was a beautiful night for observing last night at CMO albeit windy and ultimately cold. We looked at Mars in the C14. It was amazing. Lots of detail. I took a photograph of M57. Just a 30 second shot at iso 3200.

Myron Wasiuta

Shows the central star!

Dr. Myron Wasiuta
President- MSRO Science, Inc
Director- Mark Slade Remote Observatory
Wilderness, VA USA

On Oct 18, 2020, at 3:03 PM, Sterling DeRamus <sterling.deramus@gmail.com> wrote:

It was a beautiful night for observing last night at CMO albeit windy and ultimately cold. We looked at Mars in the C14. It was amazing. Lots of detail. I took a photograph of M57. Just a 30 second shot at iso 3200.

<image0.jpeg>

Don Waters

Here is my first shot with ASI294MC (color, cooled). 20 x 10sec. 5 darks, no guiding - tracking only. Meade LX85 (entry level) mount. DSS.
Only spent about 5 minutes using GIMP to adjust color curves, no other processing.

Robert Pitt

Very nice colors Don and both internal stars clearly visible!