CMO Saturday 7/10/2021 **REMINDER**

James Moore

Hello, everyone!

Just a reminder that according to the calendar, Saturday is CMO! I know that the weather forecast is for scattered showers. Hopefully the weather will cooperate.

Sterling mentioned that on his last trip he noticed that the grass is starting to get tall again. (Thank you, rain!) If you feel inclined to show up early to cut the grass, that would be helpful.

Clear skies! -- James

Jeffrey

Is anyone able to go to CMO on Mondays? I have a crazy work schedule and, Saturdays will not work for me. I'm a new member and, just wondering?

Jeffrey Johnson

On Fri, Jul 9, 2021, 17:49 James Moore via groups.io <jasbmoore=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hello, everyone!

Just a reminder that according to the calendar, Saturday is CMO! I know that the weather forecast is for scattered showers. Hopefully the weather will cooperate.

Sterling mentioned that on his last trip he noticed that the grass is starting to get tall again. (Thank you, rain!) If you feel inclined to show up early to cut the grass, that would be helpful.

Clear skies! -- James

Jeff Allegrezza

i can.  happy to show you the way

On Sat, Jul 10, 2021 at 9:06 AM Jeffrey <jeffreyj1963@...> wrote:
Is anyone able to go to CMO on Mondays? I have a crazy work schedule and, Saturdays will not work for me. I'm a new member and, just wondering?

Jeffrey Johnson

On Fri, Jul 9, 2021, 17:49 James Moore via groups.io <jasbmoore=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hello, everyone!

Just a reminder that according to the calendar, Saturday is CMO! I know that the weather forecast is for scattered showers. Hopefully the weather will cooperate.

Sterling mentioned that on his last trip he noticed that the grass is starting to get tall again. (Thank you, rain!) If you feel inclined to show up early to cut the grass, that would be helpful.

Clear skies! -- James

Jeff Allegrezza

i came up with a push mower this morning.   should have it decently trimmed today.

On Fri, Jul 9, 2021 at 5:49 PM James Moore via groups.io <jasbmoore=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hello, everyone!

Just a reminder that according to the calendar, Saturday is CMO! I know that the weather forecast is for scattered showers. Hopefully the weather will cooperate.

Sterling mentioned that on his last trip he noticed that the grass is starting to get tall again. (Thank you, rain!) If you feel inclined to show up early to cut the grass, that would be helpful.

Clear skies! -- James

Jeffrey

Jeff A.
I will get back with you concerning CMO. Thank you for being able to go to CMO on Mondays!
Clear Skies,

Jeffrey Johnson

On Sat, Jul 10, 2021, 10:33 Jeff Allegrezza <jrallegrezza@...> wrote:
i came up with a push mower this morning.   should have it decently trimmed today.

On Fri, Jul 9, 2021 at 5:49 PM James Moore via groups.io <jasbmoore=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hello, everyone!

Just a reminder that according to the calendar, Saturday is CMO! I know that the weather forecast is for scattered showers. Hopefully the weather will cooperate.

Sterling mentioned that on his last trip he noticed that the grass is starting to get tall again. (Thank you, rain!) If you feel inclined to show up early to cut the grass, that would be helpful.

Clear skies! -- James

Jeff Allegrezza

i mowed the area by the observatories but not the large area near outhouse so if anyone has a riding mower, feel free.