From: main@bas-astro.groups.io <main@bas-astro.groups.io> on behalf of Kurt Edwards <kurt@...>
Sent: Friday, September 18, 2020 8:10:02 AM
To: main@bas-astro.groups.io <main@bas-astro.groups.io>
Subject: [bas-astro] CMO this weekend

Is anyone going to CMO this Saturday night?  I have never been up there but was planning on going.  Are there directions posted somewhere?

Thank you,

Kurt Edwards

Sterling DeRamus

It does look kind of iffy for this weekend.  But that could change.  If I go, I can meet you at the Texaco station and guide you up to the top.  If it’s going to be clear I’ll probably go.

On Sep 18, 2020, at 8:13 AM, Kurt Edwards <kurt@...> wrote:

Is anyone going to CMO this Saturday night?  I have never been up there but was planning on going.  Are there directions posted somewhere?

Thank you,

Kurt Edwards

Aaron Williams

Not lookin’ great guys ☹️

Kurt Edwards

No, kind of overcast.  If it stays like this, we probably won’t go.