CMO Tomorrow?

Sterling DeRamus

I know a lot of people are out since it’s a holiday. But I was thinking it is looking good for CMO for Saturday night. The moon won’t be up until 2 am. And the weather report is clear for now.

I know one of our new members wanted to get up there. So happy to help people find the spot.

Let me know if anyone can make it!

Sterling

Jeff Allegrezza

sadly i cannot go tomorrow

On Fri, Jul 2, 2021 at 6:53 PM Sterling DeRamus <sterling.deramus@...> wrote:
I know a lot of people are out since it’s a holiday. But I was thinking it is looking good for CMO for Saturday night.  The moon won’t be up until 2 am. And the weather report is clear for now.

I know one of our new members wanted to get up there.  So happy to help people find the spot.

Let me know if anyone can make it!

Sterling

Jeffrey

I have to work. Would a Monday be possible?

Jeffrey Johnson

On Fri, Jul 2, 2021, 19:10 Jeff Allegrezza <jrallegrezza@...> wrote:
sadly i cannot go tomorrow

On Fri, Jul 2, 2021 at 6:53 PM Sterling DeRamus <sterling.deramus@...> wrote:
I know a lot of people are out since it’s a holiday. But I was thinking it is looking good for CMO for Saturday night.  The moon won’t be up until 2 am. And the weather report is clear for now.

I know one of our new members wanted to get up there.  So happy to help people find the spot.

Let me know if anyone can make it!

Sterling

Sterling DeRamus

I won’t be around Monday. But someone else might.

So far we’ve got at least two for tonight. Anyone else?  Love to have company!

On Jul 3, 2021, at 4:18 AM, Jeffrey <jeffreyj1963@...> wrote:

I have to work. Would a Monday be possible?

Jeffrey Johnson

On Fri, Jul 2, 2021, 19:10 Jeff Allegrezza <jrallegrezza@...> wrote:
sadly i cannot go tomorrow

On Fri, Jul 2, 2021 at 6:53 PM Sterling DeRamus <sterling.deramus@...> wrote:
I know a lot of people are out since it’s a holiday. But I was thinking it is looking good for CMO for Saturday night.  The moon won’t be up until 2 am. And the weather report is clear for now.

I know one of our new members wanted to get up there.  So happy to help people find the spot.

Let me know if anyone can make it!

Sterling

CMason

Im planning to go. Haven't been in quite some time.

Clark

On Saturday, July 3, 2021, 9:58:48 AM CDT, Sterling DeRamus <sterling.deramus@...> wrote:

I won’t be around Monday. But someone else might.

So far we’ve got at least two for tonight. Anyone else?  Love to have company!

On Jul 3, 2021, at 4:18 AM, Jeffrey <jeffreyj1963@...> wrote:

I have to work. Would a Monday be possible?

Jeffrey Johnson

On Fri, Jul 2, 2021, 19:10 Jeff Allegrezza <jrallegrezza@...> wrote:
sadly i cannot go tomorrow

On Fri, Jul 2, 2021 at 6:53 PM Sterling DeRamus <sterling.deramus@...> wrote:
I know a lot of people are out since it’s a holiday. But I was thinking it is looking good for CMO for Saturday night.  The moon won’t be up until 2 am. And the weather report is clear for now.

I know one of our new members wanted to get up there.  So happy to help people find the spot.

Let me know if anyone can make it!

Sterling

Sterling DeRamus

Do you remember how to get to it Clark?

If not I’ll be at the Texaco at 7

On Jul 3, 2021, at 10:24 AM, CMason <cmason@...> wrote:

[...]

davis.rick393@...

Sterling:

Slight change in plans…I’m bringing my brother Jim Davis tonight and we will be driving in his car which is a crimson colored Toyota Camry….

FYI,
Rick Davis

On Jul 3, 2021, at 12:17 PM, Sterling DeRamus <sterling.deramus@...> wrote:

[...]

I do Sterling but now MY chances look iffy. We'll see.

Clark

On Saturday, July 3, 2021, 2:44:20 PM CDT, <davis.rick393@...> wrote:

[...]

The more the merrier

On Jul 3, 2021, at 4:02 PM, CMason <cmason@...> wrote:

[...]

We have arrived at the Texaco…red Toyota Camry parked at side front….

Rick Davis